Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Method 6 You Tube

As with most school districts, You Tube is blocked by the filter. Teacher tube; however, is available for the teachers and durning a Electronic Resource training that I gave, I directed our teachers to Teacher Tube. I have an account but I haven't added any videos to Teacher Tube. My intentions were to add some book trailers of this year's Lone Stars, but like most "good intentions" it has yet to happen.

I found You tube to be fun. Yet as I was searching and watching some of the videos, I came away with the impression that people were very "proud" of the self-made videos. I shook my head in wondernment as to why anyone would think others would want to watch them, but we do.

One video on teacher tube gave me a chuckle. It was based on the "Top ten list" and it was entitled the "Top ten things they don't teach you in college" about teaching.

But I really enjoyed Mr. Bean in the library and I have added the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyDY0hiMZy8

No comments:

Post a Comment